- Use of Applied Behavior Analysis techniques both in one-on-one teaching and group to teach critical skills (including language acquisition)
- Providing individual evaluations and program development for early intervention, school-age children, and young adults
- Development of behavior reduction and acquisition plans including:
- Toilet Training
- Parent and Teacher training
- Collaboration with other professionals
- Speech/Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Movement based classes
We also offer:
- Behaviorally trained and experienced teachers and therapists.
- Community-based teaching that utilizes local business and community partners
- Vocational programming for individuals 18 and older.
- Private ABA therapy (insurance accecpted.